Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Snuggie Pub Crawl

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2009/03/san_francisco_snuggie_pub_craw.php

Ok this snuggie revolution has gone a little too far now. This article I found talks about a pub crawl that actually required you to fashion a snuggie into a new hip outfit. Almost as if it's a college toga party and the snuggie is the sheet. The proceeds were supposed to go to some charity in Tanzania, but I think more of the money really went towards beer. Either way this is a creative idea, but also a tad strange for my liking. I dont really see how the "blanket with sleeves" is really any different from a robe. This is one fad I hope will quickly fade away. Especially for us floridians who really dont have much use for a blanket with sleeves. I'm excited to see if this snuggie pub crawl will creep its way into Tallahassee. I think it would be a pretty funny sight to see FSU students on the Tennesseee strip decked out in bedazzled snuggies!

Snuggie Pub Crawl

No comments: