Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Matching Personalities

Have you ever noticed how someones dog matches their owner's personality or physical characteristics? Today I randomly thought of the movie 101 Dalmatians and the scene with the dogs being similar to their owners. There is one scene where people are walking their dogs and the rich snooty woman has a big white uptight poodle, An old little guy has a little dog like a dockson, etc. I found articles online that says dogs tend to take after their owners personalities, however I feel I am very laid back and I have 2 Jack Russell's which are the most hyper dogs I have ever met! I think dogs and their owners definitely share similar personalities but some dogs just develop a mind and personality of their own!

Ellen Manry

Matching Personalities

No comments: