Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The American Dance Competition

This past weekend (March 21st and March 22nd) the 4th annual American Dance Competition was held. The competition consists of contemporary and classical ballet. One of my best friends runs the company, Ms. Audrianna Broad, and the amount of work she puts into it is unreal. I was amazed at how much work and thought process has to be done throughout the year for a two-day event! The dancers were amazing. The choreography that was put into some of the contemporary dances were so unique, so creative and imaginative. It really takes someone with a vision to come up with the dance routines. So much advertising has to go into this business as well, and that's where I came in, I had to make a flyer with all the sponsors for this years competition, and this is a little clip of what I made:


The American Dance Competition

No comments: