Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Better Paint?

We've all seen countless car commercials promoting different aspects of the cars that make them better than the competition. Generally, we pay little attention to these ads and don't take notice of the special features advertised. One Super bowl ad, however, caught my attention. Hyundai advertised their new Sonata as having better paint quality than Mercedes CLS550. What stood out to me was that paint quality seems like an unusual thing to be promoting. If I were buying a new car, I don't think paint would be high on my list of important features. I would probably be focusing more on things such as safety or miles per gallon. While I do think that the subject of the commercial was a little strange, it was a well made commercial and it did, after all, catch my attention.




Better Paint?

No comments: