Wednesday, February 10, 2010

hey its a kite!


After days of being bombarded with flyers, pins, posters, t-shirts, and students asking others to "vote state" or "vote heritage," I walk into my sorority house and see this poster hanging up! To be honest after hearing all the talk about heritage and state I still don't fully understand enough to choose one and vote, but I do have to admit that the State Party has the best advertising. In case you may not know, this is the symbol of Kappa Alpha Theta (a kite) and it is what the students are demonstrating in the picture. I suppose that they personalized these posters for every sorority house. In my opinion, I think this is a great way to customize advertising. This definitely shows that State took the time to research each sororities sign to make each poster personable to each sorority.

hey its a kite!

No comments: