Wednesday, February 17, 2010

you son of a biscuit eating bulldog...

What the french toast?!?

I don't care how many times I've seen this ad, it just doesn't get old. I haven't seen it in a long time, then it magically reappeared on TV the other night, I was stoked needless to say. I think this ad could have gone sooo wrong if it wasn't for the actors. The woman that plays the mistress just hits it dead on. As I'm sitting here writing this, picturing them, I am laughing all over again (maybe I'm just crazy, but it's hilarious!) I think Orbit did great a great job with this campaign. They did a lot of other videos along the same line, but none of them were as good or stood out in my mind as much as this one.

Just thought I would remind everyone this gem was still out there and going strong! :)

you son of a biscuit eating bulldog...

2 comments: