Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am filled with GLEE!!!

Over winter break I decided to cave into watching the newest show Glee. While all my friends would get together to watch it during the fall I would laugh at them and say bye I am going to go watch something with more substance to it. Well all in all, I was bored one day over winter break and decided why not give it a shot and watch the first episode. Four hours later I found myself part of the way through the first season. I was like wow I now know why my friends like this show. It’s very captivating and they sing many of the songs we grew up to listening, good oldies and some current tracks. Honestly the acting isn’t “the worlds greatest” its fine but the singing is INCREDIBLE! Lea Michele is one of the main stars of the show and is an amazing singer. I realized after watching the first episode that she was in the Broadway show Spring Awakening, which I saw a few years ago. ATTENTION to all those who don’t watch the show, DO IT! Catch up! Glee comes back on April 13 to Fox! I can’t wait! (Weird to say but it’s the truth!!!)

I am filled with GLEE!!!

1 comment:

Kellie Cochran said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEE Glee! I didn't watch it at first either and then I became addicted. =)