Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Warms your heart.

Last night while I was watching the Olympics I saw a commercial that I loved. I wanted to find it on youtube and blog about it but I cannot for the life of me find it online. It shows a dad running up to his two kids with paper bag lunches. When he reaches them and hands them their lunches, he is so winded from rushing over to them that he takes one bag back and pours out the contents and uses the paper bad to help himself breath. I believe that it was a commercial to promote adoption of kids. I thought it was was a great commercial because it was humorous but also tugged at the strings of your heart. I really enjoyed it; I literally stopped studying for my french exam and started talking about how good the commercial was. Of course, my friends don't care about commercials, so it wasn't a very long conversation.

Warms your heart.

No comments: