Wednesday, February 17, 2010

They get you every time

I would just like to share a little bit about online shopping. In case you didn't know ladies, Victoria's Secret online store has a large variety of inexpensive and extremely cute clothes. I discovered this about two years ago and sadly it is where most of my money has been going to.

Today I was royally screwed over by them. Maybe it hasn't been the first time, just the first one I've noticed and I know it won't be the last time they take advantage of me.

Back on January 1st when it was just as cold, or maybe colder, that it is now, Victoria's Secret introduced their 2010 swimsuit line. Although I couldn't walk around outside without a parka all of a sudden my mind flashed to spring break. Maybe it was my longing for warmth or longing to look like model Alessandra Ambrosio but I purchased two swimsuits.

Now, on February 17th, the introduced over 500 newer and cuter swimsuits for the season. They got me. I feel like the biggest idiot on the planet. If I would have waited just a month or so I would be able to choose from a larger selection and would be able to purchase the ones I bought a month ago...at a reduced price. STUPID STUPID STUPID!!

Their discounts and "free totes" get me every time. They know I am a sucker for free shipping and they target me for it!! So if you can excuse me I am off to buy some more swimsuits with my weak self control.

They get you every time

No comments: