Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Art=Glorious

Call me a sucker, call me a loser, whatever you say I won't change. I am drawn towards art (get it drawn, drawing, art haha terrible joke). When I was little my parents thought I was ridiculous because I would grab a large stack of paper and draw my depiction of what a tornado would be like. It took me at least thirty pages because I would draw random objects that would be in the tornado on separate sheets. While that was a complete waste of paper, it allowed for me to express myself. That's what's beautiful about art.

One can be themselves and not be laughed at. The beauty lies in the perception of each image. For example, if we had 50 people draw a picture of a rose each picture would come out differently. Everyone's idea of an object is different, that's why art fascinates me. I have never let go of my routes in art and I can often be found doodling on papers or going to museums just to relieve myself of stress.

Now if I could only learn how to do this:

Art=Glorious

No comments: