Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I was playing with my dog today, a boston terrier, named Dexter. I think dogs are so interesting in the way they can take anything and turn it into something fun! He loves taking socks and then piling them up or hiding them! Or he loves to play tug of war with one of his toys. I always wonder what dogs are thinking and how they are so creative with the way they take things. I mean who thinks a tissue is something fun- he loves taking tissues and ripping them up into little pieces- he doesn't eat them, he just rips them up. Its always fascinating to think- they really are a man's best friend. I saw Marley and Me with my family and thought it was such a cute movie- however very sad. My family, dad, mom, older sister and twin and me, all sat there crying our eyes out at the end because it reminded us of our dog, Oreo, that recently died. Somehow over time, dogs turn into one of the family- like a human being and I think it's awesome. My dad was hit the hardest, Oreo was his walking buddy, his hiking companion. What makes someone get so attached to something that can't even talk. Dogs have emotion too- right now my dog is jumping on me whining begging to play with him. I love dogs and all their personalities! We always joke saying that my sister's dog is really a momma's boy who is a scaredy-cat and that he thinks he's king of the world, while my other friends bulldog thinks he's going to take over the world although he is a very whimpy bulldog and we do these funny voices that would coincide with their personalities. 


Not sure where this post is going- it's sort of all over the place but what I was trying to get to was this website and how they award the ugliest dogs! Now you either have to be really creative to make your dog look so ugly or the breed of dog just doesn't have the best of luck in looks! have fun scrolling through the ugly ones

No comments: