Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm On A Boat

I <3 YouTube. It always makes my day when I run across some amazing new video. Recently, I have become obsessed with "I'm on a Boat" by The Lonely Island. You may be familiar with this particular video or one of it's predecessors, the epic "Jizz in my Pants". Words cannot accurately express the genius behind these hilarious creations. You will just have to watch them if you haven't already:

I'm on a Boat

Jizz in my Pants

The members of The Lonely Island are my heroes. It's a group of filmmakers and comedians founded in 2001 by Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone and Andy Samberg, also known as the dudes. Their shorts and parody work are commonly found on Saturday Night Live. The group has actually created three TV pilots as well, but they were never picked up by a network. They have even won an award for the music and lyrics from "Dick in a Box". Their debut album, Incredibad, came out this month! Andy Samberg is my personal favorite and an actor on SNL (the other two members are writers for the show). I think he is incredibly funny and a promising hip-hop artist. And he's friends with T-Pain so it makes everything so much better :)

I'm On A Boat

No comments: