Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Industry Spin-Offs

So I thought that I had pinned down my favorite agency. I was pretty sure it was Portland based Wieden+Kennedy (W+K). They are known for their work with NIKE, Coca-Cola, Converse, Heineken USA, Proctor & Gamble, Levi's, and Target.


My favorite of which being their NIKE ads.
*on a side note* I LOVE NIKE... so never hate.

Until a few days ago, I had never really heard of the LA based agency 72 and Sunny. They are my industry assignment and I decided I should look into them a little bit. Turns out that they are battling as my new favorite agency. They also do work with NIKE... oh, and guess what! it was started by 2 higher ups from the Amsterdam Wieden+Kennedy office. I feel so torn.

but here is a nice little spot by 72 and Sunny for NIKE Football.



I hope you enjoy this!

-JLRich

Industry Spin-Offs

No comments: