Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fish & Flush - the coolest aquarium EVER!


I happened to somehow stumble upon this AMAZING product. The Fish & Flush has been branded "a whimsical potty that turns your toilet into a nautical wonderland". I'll preface by saying that I have never EVER thought of putting the words "toilet" and "wonderland" in a sentence together. This latest invention from AquaOne technologies combines decoration and ambiance with function. The system consists of a 2.2 gallon aquarium that wraps around an inner tank that hold the water for the toilet. It can be filled with either fresh or salt water and is completely fish friendly and safe. It works just like any ordinary toilet but serves dual purposes as a great conversation piece for the bathroom too! Amazingly, its only $199! This is seriously one of the coolest things I've ever seen before. If I somehow was able to afford building a custom home right now in my life...that toilet would be in my living room...no lie. Please go check out the website. http://www.fishnflush.com/index.html

Fish & Flush - the coolest aquarium EVER!

No comments: