Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Self Action plan in ACTION

My goal for myself this semester is to improve my skills on Photoshop.. and in doing so, I have been working on something pretty cool for my sorority. As New Member educator, one of my duties is to create a manual of every girl in our chapter and their interests. I took that and decided that I was going to actually create a magazine and call it "Zeta Girl" ... like Cosmo Girl..
Anyways, I have started designing the cover and some of the pages in the magazine... Their will be a "man manual" on our kitchen boys, articles on our house mom, ads for our t-shirts, socials, and events, quizzes on our history, quizzes such as "If you were a guy, what frat would you be in?" etc. We also are putting Best Dressed and fashion police for our themed events in the magazine. Designing all of this has been alot of help in helping me reach my goal. Doing the magazine really enforces that I complete pages in a timely manner. I am very excited about how this will turn out and I am improving using photoshop :)

-alysse goodwiller

Self Action plan in ACTION

No comments: