Monday, February 16, 2009

Fashion mixes with vodka


Last week when I was just perusing the vodka section at Albertons, of course not buying because I'm not of age, I noticed that tons of the high class bottles had really crazy designs for the bottle. My buddy bought one of them purely because of the bottle design, he had no clue what the brand even was. As I looked around I saw that vodka was really the only liquor that had these crazy bottles. In no way do I have any idea why this is, but just wanted everyone to check this out next time your at ABC or wherever. Im guessing its just a way for smaller/ foreign vodka companies to get noticed over big name companies such as Smirnoff, Absolut, or Grey Goose. It obviously worked becuase when I was there I saw three people buy these random brands over the well known ones.

Fashion mixes with vodka

No comments: