Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Cure All


Recently I noticed that it seems that EVERYONE on the entire planet is getting sick. I regret to say that today I woke up with the tell-tale sore throat and headache and am now convinced I am the next victim of some evil germ. However, I know that I will triumph over this horrible little bug all because of the miracle cure all we all know as Nyquil. Nyquil, every college students best friend, seems to cure anything you have and let you sleep well in the process. So, with Nyquil in hand I have full confidence that I will see everyone in class tomorrow feeling just fine.

The Cure All

1 comment:

JLRich said...

I've only taken Nyquil once... and it was a terrible experience... i even blogged about it earlier this semester if you didn't notice, haha