Tuesday, February 24, 2009

fashion police


As I'm sure most of you know, the 81st annual Academy Awards took place this past Sunday evening. I am a huge fan of movies, so I love to see who wins all the awards...but I also love to see what the celebrities are wearing. There are always some pretty awful ensembles, but this year I think that Beyonce Knowles stole the show (in a bad way). The usually stunning singer came out in a mess of black and gold... designed by no one other than her own mother. I know it's your mom and all, but come on... it's the Oscars. It might be more appropriate to come out wearing something a little more well known. Her mom's ideas are just a little too out there--
Nonetheless, she is still gorgeous... so I guess one fashion faux pas is allowed.

fashion police

No comments: