Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cricut Expression

I was watching TV this morning and there was nothing on but infomercials. I got sucked into this one infomercial for a product called the Cricut Expressions. Basically what it does it cut out letters and designs for you, but the people on the infomercial made it sound so amazing. I hate it when I get sucked into silly infomercials for things I don't need but sometimes they're just too funny to pass up. They make everyday occurrences seem so difficult, like using scissors or reading a book with a blanket on ( you have to love the Snuggie), and only their product will make your life 100% easier. I think the people who create infomercials, despite being master's of spin, are pretty creative in coming up with ways to make us think we need their products.

Cricut Expression

No comments: