Monday, February 23, 2009

Dr. Dog


So on wed. night of last week I went to club down under, (you know the club on campus we were shown on the tour freshman year) and saw Dr. Dog with some friends. It's been awhile since I've been to a concert and it was great seeing music preformed. Then I started to think about that statement preforming music, or preforming sound, it seems like an abstract kind of idea. I think it takes a real passion for what you are doing in order to preform it and this band definitely had that passion. You could really tell they loved what they did from the way the danced around to their own beats and fed off the crowds energy as the supplied us with energy as well. The night was so much fun and I don't understand why more people don't appreciate the creativity that comes with writing and preforming music. So I encourage everyone to take a visit to the CDU even if it's a band you don't know, yes you will get the stares of "do you even know this band" from the scene kids, but I say go anyway. Who know maybe the lyrics will inspire you.

Dr. Dog

No comments: