Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Snow Bunnies and Snow Men


So I made the journey to Chicago for the Ad Club trip last week, A-mazing! And I experienced snow for the first time, ok maybe not the first, my mom holds photographic evidence of the chrstman when I was 2 years old and it snowed a whopping 2 inches. The picture shows me doing the thumbs down and making a face at the snow.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE snow!

Back to the main point of this blog....Why does the cold florida weather feel worse to me than the freezing Chi-town weather????

Theory 1: It's the humidity, it makes 32 degrees in Fl feel like 20 degress
Theory 2: It's the idea that Fl should be warm, therefore when it's cold, IT IS WRONG and FEELS colder.
Theory 3: Disney world is controling the climate, making us was to flock further south to spend our $....

I vote theory 3.......

Snow Bunnies and Snow Men

No comments: