Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bad Brand Experiences

I'm sure that everyone has had their fair share of bad experiences with good brands. This weekend I had one that I never expected. It was with the beloved Nyquil.

I thought this stuff was going to put me to sleep and relieve my cold symptoms. Little did I know that I would wake up just a few hours later shaking uncontrollably, freezing cold, and well... let's just say not feeling to well.

I had only heard such great things about this stuff, and I was actually pretty excited to try it. I also am a Vicks lover. I grew up on the mentholy scent of Vicks Vapor Rub. I would wear that stuff like cologne if people wouldn't think I'm some weirdo.

I'll have to give it another shot sometime. I trust Vicks; maybe I was really just that sick. But for now, I'm about to take some Dimetapp and pass out. I need my health back.

Bad Brand Experiences

No comments: