Monday, February 23, 2009

The World Is Just Awesome

After reading and watching my Industry Assignment partner's blog about 72 and Sunny I decided to check the agency out first hand. The Nike Next Level ad was also one of my favorite ones in a while and I found out that one of my other favorite television ads was created by them also. The Discovery Channel's ad called I Love the World was created by 72 and Sunny. The reason why I like it so much is not just because it has a catchy tune or unbelievable cinematography, it was that it honestly showed how awesome our planet is. People spend thousands of dollars on cars and tangible items but in my eyes the most enjoyable things are what the planet provides us. Of course you have to travel to some places to experience something, but that's why Discovery is here. They want to show its viewers why this planet is so amazing and why it needs to be preserved. Discovery Channel is not giving money at some benefit dinner for the rain forest, but rather actively trying to change peoples perception on this ever-changing place we call Earth. This truly the only way only way going green can fully work, by changing people views.

The World Is Just Awesome

No comments: