Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Late Night randomness

First of all I'd like to start out by saying that Regis Philbin, famous morning TV star, is on the Jimmy Kimmel show, the later late night show. I just find this very odd. 


I've also heard from teachers (who can see when people log on to their blackboard site) that students log in most in the afternoon and then between 12-3am. Just so happens that I fall perfectly into that category. These late night hours seem to be my most productive hours. When my mind is crashing and I start to get loopy is when my creative juices start to flow. The only problem is that I'm usually laying in bed and I figure that I'll remember my idea in the morning.
Guess What.... I ALMOST NEVER REMEMBER.

I need to have a notepad next to my bed... if someone would like to supply me with a cool little notepad... or a MOLESKINE.. that would be awesome.

Late Night randomness

No comments: