Tuesday, February 24, 2009

slackerrrrrrrrr

Great impression I'm setting on my fellow peers and teachers! The one who didn't blog last week, and who waits until Tuesday to complete her first blog! Brilliant! I couldn't think of anything to blog about last week, I was going to do that lame thing you do when you're in desperate need of a grade. You all know what I'm talking about! C R E A T I V E... and you write a word that starts with each letter that corresponds to something creative. I had come up with:

Crazy
Resourceful
Energetic
Artistic
Thoughtful
Inspired
Vision
Innovative
Entertaining


How bogus would have that been? So glad I didn't do that! (Because not writing a blog at all is such a better idea!!!!) But, when I was in class last Wednesday, Tom was talking about being creative, and how it doesn't come so naturally, you have to learn how to become creative, what it takes to be creative; although this was an ego killer, it made me not worry so much about trying to come up with something creative. From now on I'm just going to not think about it, I'm going to useand whatever comes to mind, whatever I see, whatever comes out of my veins, and just flow with it...

slackerrrrrrrrr

No comments: