Thursday, February 19, 2009

CHICAGO... THE WINDY CITY

Last night we landed in the Windy City, and my god do I love this place already. We visited two agencies today and they were both amazing. But what I really love about Chicago is the architecture. It's amazing how something like a building can reflect a designers creativity. I never really thought of it as an art form but it just goes to show that creativity can be executed in so many different forms. There was a few structures that particularly caught my interest. There are these parking garages that are circular and the cars park facing the outside. I will post a picture on here of them when I can. But I just thought it was so neat that somebody would design something like that. Then of course the big, tall, shiny buildings that always seem to make you look up.

Well, more about chicago to come....

CHICAGO... THE WINDY CITY

No comments: