Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dang, I Wish I Thought Of That...

So I am currently a MAIP (Multicultural Advertising Intern Program) semi-finalist and for our application we had to come up with a print ad campaign for Dentyne Sugarless Gum. I remember struggling to find a great, sexy, clever idea. Then I saw this commercial:


This is SO cool! Practice safe sex translated to practice safe breath. It's relevant to Dentyne's target audience of young, ambitious, 20-somethings and it is also relevant to Dentyne's overall tone of sexy humor.

I WISH i came up with this! Then I wouldn't be sitting here biting my fingernails waiting to find out if I got into MAIP...I would be sitting here confident as ever waiting for MAIP to say "YES CHRISTINA YOU'RE IN!"

But I guess many creatives often think the same thing: "DANG I wish I thought of that!!!"


Dang, I Wish I Thought Of That...

No comments: