Wednesday, March 17, 2010

In the spirit of St. Patty's!

Heineken video

I hope everyone had an awesome spring break. If you click the link above it will take you to a video of a Heineken disruption event. They created a fake event and with the help of people (girlfriends, bosses and professors) convinced AC Milan fans to miss the match for this event. During the event, which is was a concert mixed with poetry, they reveal to the fans that it is fake and they're actually going to watch the match. If I were one of the guys that was an AC Milan fan this is what would have gone through my mind: "Awesome I get to watch the match!! I'm so glad this was fake. This was recorded for the news? That's so cool! I hope they interview me. I'm going to get major girlfriend points from this. Wait Heineken did this?" All in all it's a win win situation. The guys feel good all around while Heineken gets their name out and reminds guys that watching "the game" with their friends is "sacred".

In the spirit of St. Patty's!

No comments: