Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oh Tallahassee Regional Airport....

The Tallahassee airport. Every time i go home for a break my (neurotic) parents make me fly home, granted I don't mind it since I am in South Florida within an hour. But, I never know when I should actually get to the airport. For international and pretty much any airport besides the Tallahassee Regional Airport you need to arrive over an hour before your departure time. Well, for those who haven't flown out of good ole Tallahassee you could legit get to the airport 45 minutes before your flight, check your bags in, go through security and be sitting in 1 of the 8 terminals within 15 minutes. I constantly find myself bored sitting for us to board the flight.

The past 3 times I have flown out of the luxurious TLH airport the lady/man at the desk gets on the microphone and says "Uhmm ladies and gentleman traveling to Miami the flight is over weight, therefore we need some passengers to take the next flight out.' My response everything is "what the heck!!!!" Granted there are 20 passengers on this prop flight, how could is be over weight every time? It boggles my mind. So as I pack my suitcase to go home for spring break I am trying to be very minimalistic and only pack the necessary items. Hopefully my bag will not weigh down the plane lol. Continental GET US A BIGGER PLANE!

Oh Tallahassee Regional Airport....

No comments: