Wednesday, March 24, 2010

what do I blog about?

Every week I sit here at my computer and ask myself...

"What the hell am I supposed to blog about?"

This week was no different, so instead of stumbling the internet, complaining about healthcare/complaing about people complaining about healthcare, or advertising, I'm going to blog about ME!!!

My name is Matthew Michael Ramage.
I was born on September 18th, 1988 in Tallahassee, Florida
in Room 305 of Tallahassee Memorial Hospital.

I went to Faith Presbyterian Pre-School, Sealy Elementary, and
North Florida Christian Middle and High School.
When I was a kid I wanted to be a doctor. HAHAHAHAHAHA...right...

I played drums in middle and high school and was a proud marching Eagle for 7 years.
(Playing snare, quads, bass, cymbals....everything)
I also sang and competed on a national level twice.

I was totally involved in high school and was on student government, student council, student advisory, student leadership, homecoming court and prom committee.

I won a senior superlative for Most talented for my mad drumming and vocal skills.
Did i mention I graduated in a class of 75 people?

I was accepted to FSU and UF but chose to go to TCC so I could be a student ambassador.
I led orientations, gave tours, and had all my classes and fees paid for.

I liked TCC but FSU is my JAM!

I'm obsessed with music and CANNOT live without my ipod..like seriously I hate going anywhere without it. ANYWHERE.

I'm really knowledgeable about anything Lady GaGa..Literally ask me what color bra she has on today and I'll probably know. ( btw..it's leopard print today...no joke!)

Wanna know anything else? Just ask!

See you in class!



what do I blog about?

1 comment:

nathanielks said...

that was cool to read about you =]
It's crazy, most of the time you don't find out anything about a person till they just tell you their story. Stories are powerful and awesome =]