Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I was looking at print ads this morning and this one for the Lexus LX 570 caught my eye. I love the design first and foremost because it brings the viewer in. The ad can almost be rotated in any way and still work, which really sets it apart. It also almost reminds me of Lexus, which I thought was really cool. My Mom has a Lexus and I always joke with her that I feel like I'm in a space bubble when I'm in it, and this advertisement captures that feeling almost exactly for me.


The small type underneath the picture says "3 Cameras, 360 degree control. An unprecedented three cameras to spot trouble and state-of-the-art Crawl Control to overcome it." This ad is an example of a really unique way to display the features of this vehicle. It breaks away from the standard car advertisement in which there is a picture of the car with a few lines of copy explaining the new features. It puts Lexus on a pedestal, setting it apart from boring, monotonous car companies.

1 comment:

Ramage, what? said...

I love this ad. Lexus has a couple ads running right now that are really smart, and very informative. I was shocked when i saw and heard the facts in the Hybrid spot. now i want a lexus!