Tuesday, March 16, 2010

cameras.

To say I have bad luck with cameras would be quite an understatement. Since I was 17 I have gone through six cameras; six cameras in four years! Some of these mishaps were my fault, like when I slipped running indoors from the rain. My camera was in my bag and the screen cracked upon landing. However, there have also been times that the demise of my cameras were because I trusted the wrong people or just bad luck. For instance, when my neighbor borrowed my camera to take a picture of me and my friends at a shindig, and when he returned it to me, the screen was cracked. (It didn't have a view finder so it was useless now.) Anyways, this spring break I went on a cruise to Cozumel, which was a BLAST, but it was bittersweet. Three weeks ago I finally spent two hundred dollars replacing the camera my neighbor broke. In Cozumel all of my friends and I were trigger happy with our cameras, and of course, as SOON as someone takes a picture EVERYONE has to see what it looks like. Well, when my friend asked to look through my camera, she accidently dropped it in the sand, then tries to turn it on, and voila! Another one of Siobhan's cameras is dead. Sad story, but the rest of the cruise was unbelievable, so it's alright I suppose.



cameras.

No comments: