Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Break Baby


As everyone knows, Spring Break is next week.... Thank God! It couldn't have come at a more perfect time. The problem with needing a vacation this badly, of course, is that focusing on school is the last thing I want to do. I had three exams on Monday and Tuesday and I would space out every fifth question dreaming about lying on a beach in Panama City with the warmth of the sun and the carefree feeling of being away. The sad fact is that I know its going to take me until tuesday to actually feel the relief of the break. I will be thinking about all the things I should, could, and would be doing if I were in Tally in work mode for the first three or four days. What does this say? Maybe that I take life too seriously, maybe I take on too many responsibilities, maybe I don't give myself enough of a break sometimes, or maybe I am just like every one of my driven classmates who just needs a break. Well, whatever my issues may be... all I know is I just want to be on a beach.

Spring Break Baby

1 comment:

Ramage, what? said...

UGH I NEED THE BEACH TOO!!!! forget the week before spring break