Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day

Last night around 10 o'clock i was leaving my sorority house when i finished studying. I looked before crossing the street (like a good little citizen) and noticed a line wrapped around potbelly's. It was in fact a tuesday night- good night for pots, but people weren't getting banded for that night they were doing it to avoid the mayhem for St. Patty's day. I spoke to one of my friends early this morning who is a bartender at pots and he said they had pre-sold over 1000 bands just last night, THATS INSANE! I haven't been out to celebrate the day filled of green beer but i hope people are still celebrating despite the rain and nasty weather. Hope everyone has a great St. Patty's day. Today is my kick-start so i hope everyone enjoys it!

St. Patty's Day

1 comment:

Ramage, what? said...

I had a test and paper due the day after st. patty's day :( No bueno