Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ultra 13 will be a hat-trick

At Ultra Music Festival 12 in 2010 they announced Ultra will be three days next year. Miami is going to burn out in just one weekend, it only took two days of this premiere electronic music festival to exhaust me. It's already four days later and I'm still not fully recovered. Lately I've been napping every chance I get and my thoughts constantly go back to my long weekend filled with synthesizers, bass drops, high hats, and dancing that left me in a total trance (no pun intended). I recommend Ultra for anyone that loves music and the challenge of making it through two days of constant walking, standing, sitting, and dancing. If you're actually into electronic music on the other hand you NEED to experience Ultra. I saw more artists than I can name off the top of my head and missed out on hearing even more because of competing playing times and my personal stage choices. My favorites from the weekend were Fake Blood, Boys Noize, Adam Freeland, A-Trak, Alex Metric, Benga, and Ghostland Observatory. There is no doubt in my mind as to where I'm spending my 21st birthday next year; Ultra 13.

Ultra 13 will be a hat-trick

No comments: