Tuesday, March 16, 2010

FAIL

I know you have all heard of failblog.org and if not, you need to go there. Every once in awhile I go there just to get a few laughs when I think I'm having a bad day. And as it turns out, people on there are ALWAYS having a worse day than me. This particular video I actually found many years ago, and while perusing the site, it found me again. For most of the video, you are just sitting there wondering what is going to happen, besides the girl just looking like an idiot. Don't blink or you will miss the last few seconds, where everything happens! I am still contemplating if this was staged or not. But I mean really, who could stage something like that? I don't even know, but I had to share this video with you all, hopefully you find it as amusing as I do....


FAIL

3 comments:

Ramage, what? said...

I. LOVE. THIS. VIDEO.

Jessica said...

Hahahahaha!

Sabrina Pipkin said...

me too makes me laugh every time!!