Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Small pleasures...

So I found this article on Yahoo about 101 small pleasure you can enjoy every day. Here's the link: http://shine.yahoo.com/event/makeover/101-small-pleasures-you-can-enjoy-every-day-1125425/

I was going through it and found that there are a lot of things that I enjoy on the list, but that there were also a couple that I don't enjoy.

5 things that I enjoy off of the list (not necessarily the ones I enjoy most off of it, just ones that popped as I'm writing this)

81. a pull-through parking space
77. the cold side of the pillow
93. old photographs
96. a spoonful of peanut butter straight from the jar
10. a genuine compliment

The two I don't enjoy

76. the smell of gasoline
83. when a dog licks your hand

Read through the list and let me know what you enjoy and what you don't!

Small pleasures...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

This is such a cute list, and it kind of makes you happy just to read about all these little mood enhancers! I really do enjoy all these things, and if we take the time to appreciate them we'll all be that much happier :)

Except #88. Flossing? My gums bleed and it kind of feels weird afterward.