Sunday, March 21, 2010

For all your Blahhh Days

It is raining outside, and I don't feel like doing my Media Planning homework. What to do? I have a case of the blahs. Instead of facebook stalking random people I saw that Cosmo had some fun tips to feel happier!

  • Take an iPod time-out. Put in your ear buds, and lose yourself in your favorite tunes. Listen to some fast music to relieve frustration or some slow tunes to relax.
  • Go to funny websites and laugh. Try collegehumor.com
  • Surround yourself with yellow (my favorite color!) and orange to cheer yourself up.
  • Snack on citrus fruits and imagine yourself at your happy place. This might backfire and make you even sadder that youre not in a tropical beach as opposed to rainy Tallahassee.
  • Email someone you havent talked to in a while, you might just make their day.
  • Clean out your clutter and organize your life!

For all your Blahhh Days

2 comments:

Ramage, what? said...

When im feeling blahhh I love to (weather allowing) hop in the car, roll down the windows, put on some sunglasses, and just drive. I know im guzzling gas but sometimes it just does the trick.

Melissa Young said...

thank you so much for commenting on all my blogs