Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Waiting for Summer


While driving to yet another group meeting yesterday afternoon, I spotted a advertisement that really caught my eye. Maybe it's because I am so ready for summer to start and be able to enjoy the occasional Corona myself. With all the alcohol import trucks around Tallahassee, I believe that it is hard to break through the clutter. In my opinion, Corona did a great job making me thirst for the beach and a nice six pack of Coronas. As soon as I saw this ad, I was thirsting for summer break to begin, but then, I realized what a great topic this was to talk about in our blog today. I snapped a quick shot on my iPhone 3gs (not the best camera), but take a look at the picture and let me know if it makes you crave summer, the beach, and maybe a Corona beer to go with it.

Waiting for Summer

No comments: