Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What is Our CSI Class Doing Over Spring Break?

Fristly, I DID post this a few days ago....but to the blog for my english class!!! My life is so not computer frinedly. So, although I had this post up about four days ago, I wanted to make sure you guys see it.

So I thought this would be a fun post. When you sign on, you can tell us what you are doing for spring break (FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!) and give some interesting details.

I will start.

I am sooo excited for spring break. This is the first time since I have beend down in Florida that I will be going home for spring break. Freshman year I stayed down in Boca with some friends for the week. We went to the beach a ton. I also got to visit all my grandparents and great grandparents who can find their way around the city based on where the kosher deli's and synagogues are.

Last year I went to the Bahamas for another fun filled, sunny all the time spring break. 13 girls in one hotel room was NUTS but so much fuN! This year, I'm flying back to New Jersey! I know it will be cold. I know it won't be a crazy good time liek the Bahamas. But I think I will be very happy. I'm going to go to the Titanic Museum in New York City that recently opened up a new exhibit. Call me a dork, but I don't care. I love history museums! My favorite museum of all time is the Crime and Punishment Museum in Washington, DC. It is amazing and is so interesting. I was there for 4 hours, and left only b/c they kicked me out b/c they were setting up to film "Americas Most Wanted" in the museum.

I will not be seeing to much sunshine (it snowed stormed again last week) back home in Jersey, but for the little time I get to go home, I am very excited.

Now, if you see this, post where your going for break and something interesting that you will be doing wherever you are!
Posted by Lys at 12:20 PM

What is Our CSI Class Doing Over Spring Break?

1 comment:

Ramage, what? said...

I went to see my best friend at Auburn University and then we wen t to Atlanta for a coupler days of shopping, eating, living it up, and soaking in that Atlanta vibe. I now am back in tallahassee working 830-6 pm days. But hey its gonna be a sick paycheck..anotha day anotha dolla!