Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pollen.

Despite popular belief, the little green monster is not "envy," actually, the little green monster is POLLEN! Many people are allergic to pollen, for me, it goes past a stuffy nose and sneezing, I cannot breath when the pollen invades Tallahassee. Freshman year it got so bad I had to be shot up with steroids and put on six different medications. Last night, though it wasn't as bad as freshman year, I woke up at 1:00am and I couldn't breath. I ended up having to drive to my friends house at 3:30am to borrow her inhaler. It was pretty scary. This morning I went to Thagard and dealt with their incompetent triage nurse who was not listening to a word I said, so I wasn't able to see a doctor until 11:00. Now I have spent $75 on medication, and I am constantly shaking from all of it, but at least I can breath, right?

Pollen.

No comments: