Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Chelsea, food, and Belvedere.

This past weekend I went to Atlanta to celebrate my best friends 21st birthday.

Chelsea Handler standup was the main event, but my favorite part was on the day we arrived.

We went to my favorite area of Atlanta locally known as "Little Five Points."
Little five points is a hip neighborhood harboring vintage stores, art galleries, amazing local eateries, and major chain hipster stores such as American Apparel and Urban Outfitters.

I cannot get enough of this neighborhood, and found some amazing finds.

1. Vintage Rayban Wayfarers Horn rimmed version! (for $15)
2. An amazing microbrew made with so many hops it was a little spicy.
3. A vintage screen prssed Burt renoylds Tee.
4. An a old vintage pint glass that says captain in Gold ink.

Every time I visit this neighborhood i fall more in love, and considering I want to live and work in Atlanta, I'm almost positive that little 5 points is the place for me.


Here are some pics to give you a visual feel
HOME SWEET HOME




Chelsea, food, and Belvedere.

7 comments:

ATMT said...

you saw chelsea handler perform?!?!?!?!

SallyPage said...

ahh so crazy i've been to that skull retaurant and we got kicked out!! but i loooove little five points such a great area

Ramage, what? said...

Yea i saw chelsea handler do standup SHE WAS HILARIOUS!!!! heather mcdonald (Heather longboobs) opened for her and she was a riot too! way better than he TV show

Ramage, what? said...

sally what did you get kicked out for?

ATMT said...

bahaha heather longboobs. i CANNOT believe you saw her i am beyond jealous!!!!!

Kellie Cochran said...

I am so jealous!! I love Chelsea and Heather Longboobs!!

SallyPage said...

uh... hah my guy friend was really drunk and tried to use his fake id at the bar and kind of got in a fight with the bartender... looong story but absolutely hilarious!