Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yay logos!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/33IaR4/www.toxel.com/design/2010/03/03/20-unique-and-creative-logo-designs/


I was stumbling on stumbleupon.com the other day and came across a page with all these cool logos on it. With all the Adobe programs and a little imagination, it's amazing what people can come up with. I really like the Killed Productions logo because with a simple drop of the I, it ties into the name in a quirky way. The Spartan Golf Club logo looks like a Spartan helmet by putting different sized blocks where the golfers swing would be. My favorite was probably the Zip logo. I looked at it and just got it without having to put much thought into it. The Horror Films logo is pretty funny. Which are your favorites?

Yay logos!

1 comment:

Ramage, what? said...

i love logos..something so simple can be so artistic!