Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Diary of a Whimpy Kid

Every morning as I'm getting ready for school/work I watch the Today Show to wake me up and also to see what all is going on in the world. Normally, I just listen and do not have time to sit down and actually watch Matt, Meredith, Ann and Al, however this morning was different, something caught my eye. Al was interviewing a man along with 2 kids who were promoting their new movie, based on the book series, "Diary of a Whimpy Kid." The 4 novels, soon to be 5, follow the lives of Greg and his best friend Rowley through their years of treacherous middle school and by the looks of the trailer, it will be hilarious. The movie comes out March 17th and I hope you all have to time to go see it, because we all know we have some whip in us. Enjoy!

Diary of a Whimpy Kid

2 comments:

ATMT said...

this looks really funny!! i haven't heard anything about this movie yet i wanna see it now tho!

Ramage, what? said...

Haha i watch my nephew sometimes..maybe ill take him to see this. thanks for the trailer!