Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Elevator Advertising


I have never really noticed advertising on the elevator until just yesterday when I was in UCB to go talk to the school of Hospitality. Main reason I never really notice is because i don't particularly like taking the elevator by myself, but that is another story for another blog. While I waited to ascend up to the fourth floor, I was trapped inside this small mobile box and was forced to look at the walls. I noticed a frame containing dates and prices for the University Center restaurant. Although their wasn't much graphic design, I was actually fairly impressed. Which spurred an interest in looking at other elevator advertisements. When I looked at them they were really nice. I wonder how they cost, it couldn't be much especially since it is on an elevator. What a new innovative effective way to advertise.


Here is one of the nice ones that I found when I was looking on Google. Don't you just love Google.

Elevator Advertising

No comments: