Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blah Blah Blog


As I was preparing for my weekly post I couldn't help but think of an old theory of mine, "If your being forced to write something, how can you enjoy it or rather say whats really on your mind". With blogging that statement isn't completely true because yes, you can write whatever you'd like on this website. What if I'm just not down with that? To me blogs are glorified Myspace accounts that don't have your favorite Kelly Clarkson song playing in the background with thousands of pictures of you and your friends 'Wild n Out' and the utmost task of labeling your peers into some for of a Top 8 list. Now this may sound extreme but blogging just seems like a cry for attention by some. Ive come across blogs (accidentally mind you) of people who will never get off their keyboard, go outside, stare at the sky and write what they truly feel is meaningful and life changing in the notebook of their mind. Who cares if millions of others read it, it means something to YOU. I know this is a medium for our class and that's cool, I enjoy seeing whats going on in the mind of others and quite honestly if we didn't have this little online journal I probably wouldn't hear about them at all. Though if something did happen in the previous week that was so enlightening and life changing, couldn't a raised hand in class accomplish the same thing and get instant feedback and perhaps a comforting hug for a rough patch of life? This blog has been fairly entertaining though. I can always look up to Scott and know that if a fine gentleman such as himself can secure a job with the great Catch Your Limit team without signing his life away to a blog then maybe I have a chance in the business world. The story about Spryte did cheer me up though, I am big dog fan and I'm glad you could finally be reunited! I added a neat image Ive held onto for awhile.

Blah Blah Blog

1 comment:

Scott said...

Just so you know, I get teased and ridiculed daily for not blogging. There have also been a few threats! One of these days I will blog when I can find the time and something worthy to blog about. Until then, I will endure the punishment.