Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Unbelievable

So, I live with my best friend and a b*tch. It's now 4:52 and I have been home since 3, almost two hours have passed since I attempted to blog, before I was shockingly, verbally assaulted by my roommate. I came home from class, and was sitting with my friend in the living room, when our third roommate walked in with her disgusting dog. Now, the agreement was that her dog was not allowed into the rest of the house, only her room. He lives at her boyfriends place and this was the agreement we had made before signing a lease. However, she is disrespectful with no regard for others except herself, her boyfriend and her "boys" (their two dogs they treat like infants). She has not slept in our apartment once, by her own choice, and she lives out of boxes in her empty room here. So, about the argument...she attempted to tell us that she is not paying for internet or utilities because she is never here, because we have casted her out of her own home! Well, little does she recall that we came to this agreement about her dog last April!! I think its absurd that she thinks its ok to not pay for utilities or cable and internet, thats not how it works when you are living with roommates. She clearly CHOOSES to sleep at her boyfriends every single night. She expects us to compromise for her, but I don't want to deal with cleaning up after an animal, when I already have enough responsibilities to deal with. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't hate animals or anything but while living in a college apartment I do not want to deal with a pit bull, lab and kitten!! Her and her boyfriend are just consumed in each other and their friggin pets, and its highly annoying. I am sick to my stomach right now after the screaming match that just occurred, I can't believe this kind of nonsense is already happening and its only September! It's going to be a loooong year!

Unbelievable

1 comment:

carrie said...

omg that would drive me nuts! i hate people who sign leases and then get animals and look at you like your a monster b/c you dont want a nasty smelly creature all over your stuff and live with the fear of maintenance constantly walking in and fining you all for it!!! stick to your guns and don't settle!