Monday, September 22, 2008

This weekend

Well this weekend was fun. The family came up to visit for the game and I had a blast partying with my brother, no matter how crappy I felt waking each morning. I loved seeing the mom and dad and enjoying some great free meals, partying until 4am with the bro at various Tallahassee establishments, waking up on Saturday with the birthday present haircut I forgot about from the night before, and tailgating to watch a not so awesome game... All in all it was truly a fantastic weekend that had not been previously matched. Not sure if I can put my liver through another one of the same however. It was sad to see my family head back home because that means I wont get to see them again until I'm dressed up in some black robe wearing a funny hat in December. Its getting close... Hopefully I get to attend another football game but between work and my band I'm not sure if that will be possible. As always I hope everyone's weekend was up to par with some of your favorites and I will see you Tuesday for another awesome edition of CYL creative 2.


Also, if any of you are wondering what to do this Friday my band, American Science is playing at Floyds. So if you can, come out and party! www.myspace.com/americanscience

This weekend

No comments: