Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Creative people in the houssssse!

Hey homies!

You may or may not know, but I am heavily involved in the student organization Lady Spirithunters. Basically, we are a group of ballers. Haha.

Anyways, I am the current T-shirt chair and am having a total lack of creativity! We have an upcoming crush and the theme is Rubik Cube. It's a very unusual theme and I cannot, for the life of me, think of a clever tagline or quote to put on the shirt! I was thinking of having the usual info on the front "LSH Crush blah blah blah" and then a giant picture of a cube on the back. Only problem? I also want a clever quote on the back with the picture! The only thing I've come up with so far is "Can you solve the puzzle?" I'm not completely happy with it so refuse to settle! : )

If anyone has ideas of ANY KIND please let me know because I am up a creek without a paddle!

Thanks everyone!

Creative people in the houssssse!

No comments: