Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Feel good blog

I've blogged about it before but I feel the need to say it again. I LOVE advertising. I really don't think I've ever considered changing majors. Last night, my best friend called me telling me how she hates advertising. I was shocked, not only because I love it, but because, until then, she loved it too. Apparently she is now going to ADhouse in New York. She hates it, according to her, they just hired some random guy to come in to the agency and tell them they suck everyday. I can really see how that is really discouraging. I come from a completely different advertising platform. My interest in this field has been nurtured by many, from Catch Your Limit, to AD Club, my advertising peeps to AAF. I really think the bulk of the reason I can love every moment of it is because I choose do surround myself with people who love it as much as I do. That's what I told her. Her new assignment is to find her local AAF chapter and get herself a mentor. I'm not sure whether of not she will do it. But I think I gave her pretty decent advice. Any ideas on what else she should do?


PS.. Thanks everyone for being positive and dedicated to this crazy business!

Feel good blog

No comments: